Thursday, August 29, 2013

Undefined Christmas Tree



     It's never too early for Christmas wouldn't you agree!  At my downline meeting on Tuesday we had a great time playing with new product.  I had the thinlits, the envelope punch board, the new paper cutter rotary arm, and the carving tools.  Everyone tried their hand at making their own stamp.  I hope they will  bring back cards they made with their stamp next meeting so I can post them here.  I decided to make another one and tried a Christmas card this time.  It was so much fun.  Here is what I like about this Undefined Carving kit.

1. The stamped image has a primitive look to it so it does not have to be perfect or exact.

2. The extra lines that are caused by not carving everything perfectly add to the primitive look.

3. Simple looks as good as a complicated design.

What do you like about the hand carved look?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment