Thursday, April 14, 2016

Template Thursday-Same design different cards

  I love simple.  This card was one of the 10 stampers got to choose from at my Spring Card Buffet.  Here is what I would call the template for this card.

Designer paper -Birthday Bouquet
Ribbon-Mellow Moss
Saying-Sassy Salutations
Accent piece-Bold Butterfly

Knowing that it would be easy to make more cards using this template, I set to work creating. See if you can see how I changed each one of the elements with the next 2 cards.

I chose a black and white color scheme and a card that could be used for kids.


Designer paper-Go Wild
Ribbon- Black
Saying-No Bones About It
Accent piece No Bones About it

I changed directions for this card and separated the designer paper to be able to use 3 designs and made a bow with the ribbon.

Designer Paper- Botanical Gardens
Ribbon-Black
Saying-Happy Happenings
Accent Piece-Botanical Builder

This was fun and I could keep on going.  Try this and see what you come up with.

When you read this, I will have registered and be in the middle of the On Stage event.  I might even have my own copy of the new annual catalog in my hands!!!!

Come back tomorrow and check out how I fixed a card I made with a Sale a Bration set to one that features a current stamp set and saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment