Sunday, April 13, 2014

Monochromatic Colored Flowers


     My monthly club which is called The Press Club is a technique club.  I decided it might be fun to explore color a little bit with our club cards.  So the first card we made last month was a monochromatic card.  The Color Coach that Stampin'Up! offers has a great component for some of the colors.  It is a combination that they recommend for two step stamping.  I thought it would be just as easy to use one of those recommended combinations for my monochromatic card.  So I chose Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum. What do you think of this Sushi Original?

Supplies
Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Whisper White card stock
Elegant Eggplant ink
Subtles Designer Series paper pack
Honeycomb embossing folder
Flower Shop and Yippee Skippee stamp sets
Pansy and Decorative label punches
Large Rhinestones

HINT: In order to make the background behind the saying, I punched one decorative label out of Elegant Eggplant card stock and then cut it in half the long way. When I attached each half to the top and bottom of the saying it added just the right amount of accent to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment