Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Gift Bag Punch board



     Are you a fan of the punch boards that SU carries?  I personally really like them.  So, in our preorder, I ordered the new Gift Bag Punch board.  This bag was the last item people who came to my Open House were encouraged to make.  Can you see all the new items that were included in the bag?

1. Gift Bag Punch Board, the bags can be made in 3 sizes and can be any height you wish.

2. Banner Triple punch.  The knotched edge of each banner was punched out with the new punch-1" 1 1/2" and 2" widths. 

3. Cherry on Top dsp paper stack was used for the banners.

4. The ribbon is the new 1" Dotted Lace trim which comes in all the new in-colors. I used the Mint Macaron color.

5.The bag base is the new in-color called Watermelon Wonder.

6.  The blossom accent is new and also comes in the new in-colors. I used the Delightful Dijon blossom.

7 Finally the accent piece was created using the new stamp set I Think You're Great which features the kissing technique.

    I think everyone who came to my Open House had a chance to put their hands on a lot of the new catalog items.  What would have been your favorite item to make?











No comments:

Post a Comment