Tuesday, July 11, 2017

5 Favorites-Sharing Sweet Thoughts

  Isn't this a cute set, and best of all it coordinates with the Jars of Love thinlits and stamp set. Can you find the new items in this card?

The saying is part of the McDonald stamp set.  $3 from the sale of each one of these stamp sets goes to the Ronald McDonald House charities.  The stamp set is good for one year only. I make sure I buy one each year to support this great cause.

The brick background was made with the new embossing paste, using the new palette knife, and the new brick stencil.

What are the returning items?

I cut out the jar with the returning thinlits called Everyday Jars.

The firefly is from the Jars of Love stamp set.

The punch for the saying is the Classic Label punch which was new last year.

This was my swap card for the last Butterfly Friends meeting.  Fun to make and fun to swap.

The next favorite stamp set I will share is one of the Hostess Sets.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment