Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Night in Bethlehem-Framed Art

 Do you like to display your art work on the walls of your home?  I think it is fun now and then to make something that can hang on the walls. In preparation for the Holiday Launch party I was encouraged to make a variety of items with the same stamp set.  That was so much fun, I have to figure out a way to do that with each new set I receive.  It helps me realize the versatility of a stamp set and helps me share these ideas with all of you.

I had some long frames in my garage and decided to try to make a picture inside.  The background paper is from the designer paper stack called Delightful Daisy.  Yes, that is correct!  There were flowers on one side but this delightful blue pattern on the back that reminded me of the night sky.  So remember there are 2 sides to each designer paper.

1. The city scene was repeated twice using both the framelits.  The top layer was raised using dimensionals.

2. A foil snowflake was cut in half to be used as background to one of the sayings in the stamp set.

3. The star was cut out from gold foil paper.

It was a lot of fun to make and encouraged me to try more framed art projects.

Tomorrow I will share a cute box I made using the envelope punch board with some 3 by 3 cards inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment