Friday, September 20, 2013

Fix it Friday



     When I was getting my cards ready for my Fall Fill Your Card box class I found this card that I really liked.  However it featured a lot of retired card stock which I don't keep.  So, I made the following switch.


     Can you see the changes I made?

1. I switched the ribbon to Always Artichoke seam binding.

2.  The colors that I changed are Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry.

3. I stamped a different stamp set from the set Gently Falling on each layer so that the stampers would not have to keep cleaning off one stamp.

4. We had lots of need for the Big Shot on the other cards we were making so I left off the scalloped edge from the embossing folders called Adorning Accents.

   You can see how easy it was to change up parts of the card without altering the final image.  What would you change on this card/



No comments:

Post a Comment