Monday, September 30, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday-August Paper Pumpkin


   At first glance I thought the August Paper Pumpkin kit was kind of simple.  But, then I remembered the purpose of My Paper Pumpkin.  It was created for those people who love the idea of making cards on their own, but have never done it before.  They don't need complicated kits, just simple good looking card kits.  When I thought of it that way, then the August kit fully met the need it was created for.  So, for my first card I made it exactly the way it was described in the kit.

  And then I went on Pinterest.........

  And then I noticed Julie Davison's blog.......



  So, it just goes to show you that you can find a way to create cards in My Paper Pumpkin whatever your style.  The best thing about it is that all the supplies are in the box and you can have 4 great cards in a short amount of time.  No Cutting, no thinking, just plenty of creating.

  What is your favorite way to use the My Paper Pumpkin kits?




No comments:

Post a Comment