Monday, July 5, 2021

Make it Simple Monday-Expressions in Ink and Color

Greetings,

I recently had surgery of my right thumb which made it hard to do things with only my left hand, so I was absent from my blog while I healed. I have looked at my weekly schedule and made some changes to my blog.  I will be posting Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of every week.  In each post I will share my video for the day and also post my video on YouTube.

I hope you will enjoy my posts and share them with your friends.

This is the template of the week.
And this is the simple card that I made using supplies from the June Expressions in Color paper pumpkin kit as well as items from the Expressions in Ink bundle which coordinates with this month's kit.

 Paper Pumpkin Supplies

  The card base
  The tag backing
  The tag
  The saying

Expressions in ink designer paper and the Artistically Inked Bundle

The striped designer paper
The flower and leaves which I cut out of the designer paper
  




Product List

I hope you will try to make a simple card of your own using this template.  Post your card on my page when you do make your card so we can all see it.

Tomorrow, I will share the cutting instructions for the card of the week, the Triple Arrow card.

Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment