Thursday, July 29, 2021

Step it up Thursday-using paper pumpkin kits

Today is one of the days I find most challenging and fun.  Stepping up 3 cards from one simple template.


For my basic card I followed the template just as it was.   

1. The strip at the top is from one of the cards in the July 2021 The Adventure Begins paper pumpkin kit. 

2.The large and small banners are  cut from the envelope.  

3. The stamp and saying are from the July 2020 Summer Nights paper pumpkin kit




Here's how I stepped up the template to the next level.

1.I stamped a background using versa mark.

2.I added a scene on top of the large banner.

3. The saying was the top banner.

4. A tree was the final element.



My final step up had the following additions.

1. A stamped layer on top of the card base.

2. Gold strip under the saying.

3.Banner, jar, and fireflies we added from the Summer Nights kit.

                                              low


This was fun for me.  In the video below I explain what was behind the changes I made on each card.



Tomorrow, I will be showing you how to put together the card of the week.  One Sheet Layered Pocket card.  

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment