Thursday, July 8, 2021

Step it up Thursday-Expressions in Ink

Does this template look familiar?  It is the template of the week.


Here is the simple card I made using the Espressions is Color paper pumkin kit for June and the Expressions in ink designer paper.

Step it Up number 1

1. First, I added evening evergreen card stock in back of the designer paper strip.
2. Secondly,  I added a strip of designer paper in the back of the banner.
3. Next,  I added a longer saying.
4. Finally, I added a focal point by using 2 of the stamps in the paper pumpkin kit.

Step up number 2

1. First,  I stamped an image on the card base to add more texture.
2 Next I added vellum as my banner, and then placed the die cut from the Artistically Inked bundle on top.  I used stamps from the bundle for my saying and focul point.


 That was great fun.  Next week I will make all 3 cards on Thursday for my Step it Up Thursday video and blog post.


Product List

Be sure and check back tomorrow to see how to put together the card of the week.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment