Friday, July 9, 2021

Put it together Friday-Triple Arrow fold

I just love this fancy fold card the Triple Arrow Fold.  If you want cutting directions you can check out my blog post from Tuesday or, my Tuesday video on my Stampin with Sushi face book page.

This first card is made using the Pansy Petal designer paper, on of the papers that are on sale this month for $9.78.
Next I made a card using the You're a Peach designer paper also a part of the sale for $9.78. .  
Finally, this  card was made using the stamps from the June Expressions in Color paper pumpkin kit. And the Expressions in Ink designer paper which is NOT part of the sale.

I am having so much fun using the different designer papers in my projects this month.  Be sure and make a list of your favorites.


 

Product List

What are some of your favorite designer papers?

Come back Wednesday for my next blogpost-What is it Wednesday?  I will be sharing techniques you can use on designer paper.

Till then, Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment