Thursday, July 15, 2021

Step it up Thursday-Artistically Inked

Here is the template for the week.  Pretty simple looking.  This will be fun to step up.


First card needs to be simple something that a beginning stamper might want to make.  When I made it I thought it might be a little too simple.

1. I used a strip of the Expressions in Ink designer paper, and stamped the hello from the Artistically Inked stamp set on it.

2. Then I stamped the flower image from the stamp set and cut it in half and stuck it underneath the strip.  You can't get much simpler than that.


Can you see how I stepped it up?

1. I added a piece of designer paper on top of the card base.

2. Next, I added a piece of the shimmer vellum behind the paper strip.

3. I stamped the small flower image and stamped the saying on top.

4. Finally, I added some leaves to the flower.


Now, to step it up even more.

1. I added a gold strip on top of the designer paper.

2. Next I added some gold leaves, and a gold hexagon from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack.

3. Finally I stamped and fussy cut the hello and glued in onto the hexagon.

Which card is your favorite? This week I think my final sample is my favorite.


Product List

Tomorrow, I will be making the card of the week at 10:30 Facebook Live or 6:30 at Zoom. Be sure and check out this blog for the measurements and directions for the 6 x 6 3 card wonder.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment