Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Haunting for Halloween-I'm back


It is hard for me to believe that so much time has passed since my last posting.  Sometimes events in life keep us from our regular routine.  But I am back and exciting about sharing my stamping ideas with you once again.



 This was a favorite card of mine several years ago.  Why?

Washi tape of course
Simple design and
Cute witch

Well, I wanted to make some Halloween cards this year that looked as much like this card as possible.


 The cute witch was gone and so were the bats, but how about a skull and some spiders.




Or how about a bat and some spiders.  I thought these turned out cute especially when I added some googly eyes.  But, not as cute as that witch.

See what you can do with an idea you like and how you can change it up to be similar.  

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment