Yesterday I held my first Technique Tuesday class. The featured technique was called Fancy Folds. I featured the This and That Epic Day designer paper. I tried to find a tutorial to make the card and could not find one. So, here is my attempt.
1. Cut a 12 by 12 sheet of cardstock into a 4 by 12 piece.
2. Score the cardstock at 2,4,8,and10 inches.
3. Make an accordion fold so the outside edges meet in the center.
4. Open one edge, center the punch you want to use so that 1/2 half of the punched image is against the folded edge.
5. Mark the top and bottom edges of the punched image on the opposite fold, align the punch on the pencil marks and punch that edge.
6. If you were successful the punched edges should line up.
Attach some designer paper on top of the top edge making sure to just glue the top, bottom and outside edge.
7. Turn the top flap over and repunch the designer paper. Repeat for other folded edge.
8. Finish your card with your choice of embellishments and sayings.