Monday, July 8, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches

     What is about this sketch that appealed to me?  First of all the sketch is simple which I am discovering is my style.  Simple with a twist.  If you look at yesterday's post you will see that I followed this sketch almost exactly as it is here.
     Well, I wanted to try several different ways to show the same sketch.  Simple with my twist.


    Here is how I changed up the sketch a little bit.

1. I cut out the Pool Party embossed Dahlia and attached it to square of Crumb Cake

2. I used a piece of Soho Subway designer paper as the background.

3. I placed Crumb Cake ribbon below the accent piece instead of behind it.

4. I added a saying on top of the accent.

   Small changes but a totally different look from yesterday's card.  Using this sketch unleashed a bout of creativity as you will see in the next few posts.  I think I may make this as one of my convention swaps.  Would you swap me for this card?

No comments:

Post a Comment