Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Designer Paper Does it All



    
     This design from the Soho Subway designer paper did not need much to finish off the card.  I used a simple saying and some punches that brought out the color of the DSP to finish off the card.  The ribbon accent was made by taking two pieces of the Baked Brown Sugar ruffle stretch trim, one on each side of the burlap inspired trim and placing it behind the accent piece.
    The July special is buy 3 Designer papers receive a 4th for free.  Love this special and all the possibilities the DSP offers.
    Does this layout look a little familiar to you.  I am still using the Freshly Made Sketch on my cards I am featuring this week.

 
 
     Here are the simple changes I made to the sketch today.
1.  I turned the position of the card
2.  I used 3 layers for the accent piece
3. I centered the background strip
   This has been great fun and using the sketch turned me into a stamping machine. I just decided what the challenge this month will be for my downline.  I can't wait to see what they come up with using this sketch.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment