Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Scrapbook Your Life for June



     Monday was the latest Scrapbook Your Life class.  I was trying to think of a layout that would show something other than flowers and looked at layouts on the internet.  I found a card that had this cute BBQ grill and thought that would make a good start to a summer layout. The smoke is from the Everything Eleanor stamp set, the letters are gulp from a "retired" big shot die called Serif Essentials. I usually get rid of all my retired items, but cannot seem to let myself get rid of the big shot ABC's I have purchased over the years. They are just perfect for scrapbook pages.



     Since I like to create 2-page spreads what goes better with a grill than a hamburger, hot dog and some cold lemonade. When my scrappers made the page, they talked about using this for Father's Day, 4th of July, of just some days of summer fun.  What pictures would you put on these pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment