Monday, July 15, 2013

Gifts for My Roommates



     I have made some gifts for my roommates, kind of a tradition stampers have been doing for years.  The outside of the folder looks like this picture.

   When you open up the folder this is what you see.  The two pockets on the left side can hold stamps, credit card, business cards, receipts, the center portion opens up and there is a pen that has the same Designer paper inside to help it match.

   When you open up the inside you find a little notebook that can be used for whatever you want.  The entire folder can fit in your purse or carry-on luggage.  A item to have on hand when taking a trip. I hope they like this gift. contact me if you would like the directions to make a gift like this of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Your roomies will love these- have a wonderful time and come back with even more great ideas for all of us!

    ReplyDelete