Saturday, July 13, 2013

Washi Tape Fun



     I decided that one of my swaps for convention needed to be a Washi tape swap.  I love using the tape.  In just a short time I had 20 swaps made using the new Season of Style Washi tape that is featured in the Holiday Catalog.  I was able to preorder the tape and customers will be able to order it starting August 1.  Look for your catalog in the mail soon if you are one of my customers.

    Now that I was inspired, I decided to use the new Witches Brew Washi tape also in the Holiday catalog to make a similar card.  I love using the same template to make several different cards.


    Which card do you like the best?  I wonder what other Washi tape cards I can make using this same template?


1 comment:

  1. Love both of these cards- I think washi tape is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete