Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Sketch for a New Card



     How do you find a new idea for a card?  If one has not appeared to me in my sleep, I often try a blog that features card ideas.  Here are a few I like.

1. freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
     These sketches are very simple, but detailed.  There are some rules to follow if you want to submit your sketch.  I used sketch #93 for this card I made today.

2. SUO Challenge
  The challenge for this site this week was to make a card using your favorite SU product.  This site is for StampinUp products only

3. Pals Paper Arts
   The challenge for this week was to use three current colors.  You are not limited to SU only stamps, just the colors.

There are a lot more challenge sites out there and they really help get your creative juices flowing.   I am going to try this simple sketch with different card stock, DSP and embellishments to see how I can change up the look.  Why don't you try to make a card of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment