Friday, July 5, 2013

1 Template, 2 Different Looks



     Sometimes I am just not too sure what kind of card I want to make so I look at previously made cards that I really liked.  I knew I wanted to make a card using Washi Tape, so I looked at the samples from my Washi Tape class.   

    The card on the left was the one from the class, the card on the right is my different look.  Can you see what I changed?

1.  The Honeycomb embossing folder looked to busy for the new card so I just used the Polka dot folder.

2, I changed up the colors of the card to match the Gingham Garden Washi Tape.

3. I used two flower punches instead of the banner

4.  The saying is from the new hostess set called Express Yourself.

     Now, I have two different looks from the same template.  What look can you make from this template?

No comments:

Post a Comment