Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cards for the Seniors



     Last Thursday was my day to go to Knollwood and stamp with the seniors.  This is the first card they made.  I had posted a similar card I copied from Mary Fish.  I changed it up for the seniors thinking they would like to vary the colors they placed on each square and I was right. Notice that the saying has been stamped and then punched out.  I learned very quickly that I needed to do that because the ladies often rock the stamp and get unwanted lines.  Nothing like a punch to eliminate unwanted lines.



     I designed this card to help me use up some retired designer paper.  The ladies love using Designer paper and often use the reverse side from what I did.  They placed the pieces on their cards in several different ways which sometimes looked better than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment