Friday, June 28, 2013

New In-Color Congratulations



    
     I LOVE this simple design that show off all the new in-colors.  When I looked to see who the designer was I was not surprised to find out it was Mary Fish.  All her cards have a clean and simple look to them. I chose this card for the Fill Your Card Box class because it could be used for a male or female.  Which is your favorite new in-color?

Colors starting top left to bottom right

Strawberry Slush- I could use one in this 90 degree weather
Baked Brown Sugar- makes me drool just thinking out it
Crisp Cantaloupe- My favorite melon
Pistachio Pudding-Hmm I have some in the closet, will have to make it up
Coastal Cabana- on the beach ready to swim, sounds great for today

    Did you love the old colors that retired, well, I have goodie bags with all the retired colors for sale at my 50% odd garage sale this weekend.  Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment