Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fill Your Card box with Congratulations cards

     After having company for the past 3 weeks, I am holding all my monthly classes in the same  week. Busy me!! I had such fun looking on the Internet for samples for Congratulations cards. I think I enjoy looking for samples I like in the same way I loved doing the research in school of a topic.   Of course, I had to look cards that featured Washi tape, one of my favorite embellishments. I found a card very similar to this one designed by Melissa Davies.  I loved the brightness of the card and couldn't resist copying Melissa's design, then adding a touch or two of my own. What are the new supplies I used to make this cheerful card?

1. Artisan label punch and matching stamp set called Label Love

2. Gingham Garden Washi tape

3.  A Fitting Occasion stamp set

4.  Boho Blossoms punch

5. Strawberry Blush, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock

    Who would you send this card to and for what special occasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment