Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hostess Brunch invite and VIP garage sale pass



     It is almost the end of another StampinUp year and what a year it has been.  I like to thank anyone that has had a party or has ordered the equivalent of a party with a hostess brunch. And I have been doing so for 6 years.  It is a really fun afternoon with a lot of activities planned. This year the brunch will be on Saturday, June 15th from 11-3.

1, Of course a brunch.  Every year I plan a different menu, and some years the food I prepare is a brand new recipe for me also.  So far, no problems.

2. An auction complete with bidding paddles, and SU money.  I auction off all the 3-D items I have created for classes over the past year.  It is great fun for me to see which items are the most popular.

3. A hostess only unique make n take that I never use in a class.  The mold is broken with this event.

4. Included in the invitation is a VIP pass to my annual retired items garage sale.  Hostesses get to come the night before the garage sale is open to the public and shop till they drop.

   Last year my granddaughter was staying with me at the time of the brunch and entertained the guests with stories of her younger brother and sister. She is now 11 so who knows what stories she will decide to share with the guests.

   I had great fun creating the invite, and the VIP pass using My Digital studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment