Friday, June 21, 2013

Simple Chalk Talk Thank You



     Simple image plus fancy background equals great looking card.  This is the last image from the Chalk Talk stamp set.  I once again cut the image out using the Chalk Talk Framelits.  There are 3 little pieces in the framelits that can be used with any of the images to make a hole for ribbons.  I used one on this card and attached 3 coordination colors of 1/8 inch ribbon to bring out the colors of the background paper.  I tied the ribbons together with some of the matching Baker's twine.  I have someone I plan to send this card out to today, and can easily make several more with this simple card format.
I hope you have enjoyed the tour of the Chalk Talk stamp set and how it can be used to make some simple cards.

1 comment:

  1. These have been some cute and simple cards! Looking forward to the new catalog open house Sunday. Thanks for a great time at the Hostess brunch

    ReplyDelete