Friday, June 14, 2013

Cards for Senior Citizens



  Yesterday was my day to stamp at a local Assisted Living Facility.  I love going there and this time my granddaughter, Abby, came with me. She was a natural and as you can imagine the ladies loved her.  This is one of the cards I had ready for the ladies to make.  I use up retired supplies when I go.  I thought this card could be used for several different occasions, Father's Day, 4th of July or birthdays.  One lady said she thought it could be used for someone that was in the military.


     This was the second card the ladies made.  I prepunched the butterflies, but had them stamp the saying and then punched that out for them also.  The paper I used was from a retired Designer paper stack.  I loved the ease with which they could be used.  I always feel so good when I leave Knollwood.  Working with the ladies is very rewarding and they are so appreciative of whatever I bring for them to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment