Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Snail In-Color Challenge of the Month



     When my down line met last month, I handed each one a quarter of a sheet of the new in-colors.  The challenge was to use each color somehow in a project. I love, what everyone came up with.
Cindy use tiny pieces of her paper to make quilling flowers. 

Abby, my granddaughter used the build an owl punch to show off her colors.

Nan used a dark background which caused the pastel colors to really pop.


 
I used tiny strips of the card stock, embossed some, and punched some others.

     Have you ever had an idea pop up in your head and tried to put in down on paper?  That is what happened with my design.  I was so surprised to see that my vision actually turned out the way I wanted it to.

Supplies needed
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, and Whisper White card stock (Makes me hungry just writing these down)
 
Basic Black ink
 
Best of Butterflies stamp set
 
Best of Greetings stamp set

    How would you use these great new colors in a card?

No comments:

Post a Comment