Saturday, June 8, 2013

Preparing for the Hostess Brunch



     I have been out of my stamping mode for several days now because I was enjoying a visit from 3 of my grandchildren ages, 3, 5, and 10.  Abby, the 10 year old, has stayed behind by herself and was as ready to craft as I was.  She will be helping at my Hostess Brunch and thought up the idea of making napkin rings for the brunch table.  This is what we came up with.  I used a lot of new product for this project.

1. Secret Garden Stamp Set

2. Secret Garden Framelits

3. THE MAGNETIC PLATFORM FOR THE BIG SHOT

     I have been eagerly waiting for the platform and it is everything I was hoping it would be.  The rest of the flowers and leaves we will be cutting out will be so easy.  Abby is even able to position the framelits over the images with instant success and no help from me.

     We have a few more to make up so I am off to stamp with my granddaughter. (a little bit of heaven)

No comments:

Post a Comment