Sunday, June 9, 2013

An Original card from Abby




     While I was assembling the flower accents for the napkin holders, Abby told me about an inspiration she had for making a dress card.  We assembled the supplies and other than giving her a few hints on adhesive or how to stamp the background stamp, she was on her own.  I was very impressed with her end product.  I think I'll have a sign up form ready for her in 8 years.  What do you think?

Products used
Magnetic Platform (Abby can use this without any supervision)
Dress Up Framelit
En Francais background stamp
Black ink
1/8 inch Basic Black ribbon
Basic Black, Real Red Very Vanilla cardstock
Pearls
Fabric Flower ( retired from the Spring Catalog)
Everyday Enchantment (Retired designer paper still available  on the Clearance Rack)

No comments:

Post a Comment