Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thankful Tuesday-Thanksgiving card



     It is hard for me to believe that a week has passed since I have sat down to the computer.  Family crisis and 15 people in my house are the reasons.  But, it feels good to be back to stamping and sharing.  This card is from my sister Nan who is also my downline.  I love the look of the card.  The interesting thing she told me about the card is that the challenges I give my downline have stretched her as a stamper.  Last year she would have been content with sending out this card with just the saying on it.  But this year it did not look complete.  So after several attempts she added the leaves.  I love that about working with the craft.  You learn new ways to create your projects that step them up a bit.  So, thanks Nan for a great card that I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment