Sunday, July 13, 2014

Simple Sunday-Mason Jar Swap card


   Do you love finding new uses for items as much as I do?  Well, when I was looking at the Internet the other day I found a card that looked like a Mason Jar that was made using the envelope punch board.  What a find!!! That is a great simple card I will be swapping at convention this year.

New Supplies Used:

Moonlight Designer paper stack
Envelope Punch board
Feel Goods stamp set
Blackberry Bliss ink
Whisper White and Crushed Curry card stock
Linen Thread

   I have had a great week and half attending a Davis Family Reunion, and visiting with my granddaughter Abbi.  Yes, we stamped together. She made some adorable cards for her family and silly me forgot to take pictures.  Now, I am in the last stages of getting ready for convention.  Can't wait to see what I will learn this year.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment