Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Wow-Super Hero Birthday cards


   I knew this new photopolymer stamp set would be just perfect for some birthday cards for my grandsons.  I did however have to go on the internet to even find out what the super heroes looked like.  So, this card is for Brayden who just turned 9. 

   I thought the Circle Label thinlit was the perfect way to show off both Batman and Robin.  It was fun to make and I can't wait to see Brayden's face when he opens it.


  I couldn't leave out Naij who likes the Green Lantern.  I have to admit, I never heard about him when I was younger so I really had no clue what he looked like.
  But, I did read about his special ring and tried to show that on the inside.  What do you think?  Did I pull this off?  I guess when the kids come this weekend I will really be able to tell. 



1 comment: