Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Birthday Cards from Friends



  One of the special things that happens when you teach people how to make cards is you receive hand made cards on special occasions.  This card is from my sister Nan who is also a Stampin'Up! demonstrator.  I love the colors and the flower.

   Judy who never stamped a card before she started coming to classes send me this card.  I love the combination of black and yellow.

 Clara  got the polka dots so perfect with the ribbon, and papers the coordinated so well together.



   My sister Karen gets kits from SEI and I am pretty sure this might be one of those kits.  I love the use of the different strips of paper as background for the leaves.

   Elaine used Lovely as a Tree for her card.  I love how she colored the leaves to look like the fall trees did this year.  Elaine said when you make cards at my house you can't send one of those to you on your birthday, so she created her own design.  I think I might have to copy that on my own.

    Dawn's card looks great with just two colors.  Don't you just love how she cut the paper after stamping the flowers.
It was so much fun seeing the creations my stamping friends made for my birthday.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment