Monday, November 7, 2016

OnStage 2016 Swaps




    Such a fun weekend I had.  I traveled with 3 fellow demonstrators to Madison, Wisconsin for a one day Stampin'Up! event called OnStage Local.  The live event was held in Brisbane, Australia.  I would love to have traveled to attend the live event, but just could not work that out at this time.
    Along with learning some great ideas to use in my business I was able to swap cards with other demonstrators attending.  And if that was not enough stamping, then after the event was over at 6:00 PM we went to a shoebox swap and stamped even more cards.  
   So, I looked through all my swaps and shoebox cards and chose my top 5 favorites to feature this week.  If you want to see all the cards I received then tune in to Facebook at 6:00 and I will have a live video of all the swaps.
    Today's card was one I made at the Shoebox swap.  The card was created by my friend Linda.  She had all the parts in a box and I was able to duplicate her card.  Here is what I like about this card.

1. It is simple.

2. It is all one color-Emerald Envy.

3. It uses a favorite stamp set-Lovely as a Tree.

4. It is stunning and caught my eye right away.

  Come back tomorrow to see another great swap from OnStage Local 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment