Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holiday Home 3-D Thursday



     I found this adorable luminary on the Stampin'Up! website and decided it would be perfect to include in my Anything But a Card class for December. 




     The luminary is made from stamping on Vellum 4 times, making a simple base and then including a flameless tea light inside. I colored my house on the back side of the vellum using my Blendabilities. 



     The matching box is made using the Gift Box Punch board.  The tag is made using the Nordic Noel designer paper. If you love the idea of making this cute gift, then come to my class on December 6th and make as many as you would like to give to friends this Christmas.

    Have you been thinking about buying the Blendabilities have I got a sale price for you.  Monday, December 1st as long as they last, the Blendabilities are on sale for $50 less than they would cost normally.  Need more information , or want to order them, then contact me at sue.scheets@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment