Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm Back with Holiday Home-Simple Sunday


 
My stitches are out, and I am walking normally and so glad to be back.  My recovery took a bit longer than I had imagined, but it is so nice to have a straight looking pain-free foot.

This week I will be featuring the Holiday Home stamp set and matching framelit.  I was immediately attracted to this set when I first opened the Holiday Catalog.  I think it was the versatility of the set and the fact it is a photopolymer set.  This card is so simple and CASE'd from Stampin Success the magazine we get each month as a perk for being a demonstrator with Stampin'Up.

Can you see how easy it would be to adapt this card design to different seasons?
  Switch
      cardstock colors
      accent stamps
      sayings

What would you do to change up this card and make it your own?



No comments:

Post a Comment