Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Home-Fix it Friday


     Does it take you more than one attempt to find your final design?  Well, it sure does that for me.  I knew I wanted to make a card that used the Homemade Holiday framelits with something behind them.  My first attempt needed something but I was not sure what.  I loved the look of the All is Calm designer paper behind the houses, looked kind of like it was snowing.


   I tried adding the a stamp from the set Mingle All the Way, but thought it covered up too much of the house in the middle.

   My final attempt that I liked the best was to add a saying from the That's the Ticket stamp set. I felt like I was on a roll so I decided I needed to make a card and use the cut out houses since I am all about using up every last piece if I can.


  
     What do you think?  I like this version the best.  So, if you get discouraged with a card you have made just don't give up and keep on trying to change things up just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment