Saturday, November 14, 2015

Inspiration for a Christmas card

   I ordered some small calendars to use in a class in December from a company called Taylored Expressions.  The calendars were shipped out the same day I ordered them and came with a card idea and a free thinlit.  I loved the card idea and decided to see what I could do with Stampin'Up! supplies.


     This is one of the cards the ladies at Knollwood will be making this month.

I used Perfect Pines framelits to make the trees on the white cardstock and the green tree.  They were perfect for this card because there are 3 different sized trees.

The Merry Moments designer paper worked well for the background behind the cut trees, and the green tree in the front.

Teeny Tiny wishes made a nice small saying to place on the torn snow that covers the trunks of each tree.

   At first I was going to throw this idea sheet out, but then I looked at the design a bit closer and decided I could duplicate it.  So, don't hesitate to try and copy any old picture you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment