Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tree Punch for Christmas

  Sometimes I use up retired supplies when I take cards to Knollwood with me.  The ladies that stamp with me are in their 80's and love the class but would never order any supplies.  So, this is the perfect place to make use of retired cardstock.  Last year I had leftovers from the Christmas paper stack.  Here is the card I came up with to help use up that leftover dsp.

1. I pre-embossed the white cardstock to make that part easier for the ladies.

2. I showed them how to use a sponge to add color to the embossed image and to the snow.

3. They had fun tearing the cardstock to make the mound of snow on the ground.

4. They love using our designer paper because they can choose which ever side of the paper they like the best.

   The ladies have really nice looking Christmas cards and I have very little of my retired Christmas paper leftover.  Good for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment