Friday, September 22, 2017

Cafe Card Creations-Painted Harvest Bundle

Did you notice these Acetate card boxes in the Holiday catalog?  There are great for gifting cards to people.  I have also found out the following can be placed inside the boxes...

Giordelli chocolates
testtubes filled with candy


You can emboss the boxes on the front by running it in the embossing folder.

And the most obvious.  Each box will hold 5 cards and envelopes.  

1. I placed a belly band around the box 
    3 inches by 11 of the card stock
    2 1/2 inches by 12 of the designer paper

2. I glued one edge the same on both pieces of paper and then wrapped it around the box as a unit. I attached the pieces together on the back of the box, making sure there was enough give that the belly band could be slid off and on the box.

So this is the end of the October Card Cafe Creations.  In case you are not sure what a Card Cafe involves.  It is a class I offer once a month.

1. There are 4 card designs all using the same bundle.  Stampers make two of each design.

2. If they RSVP by the date of the class they get to make a 5th project. In October it will be the card box.

3. If they wish to purchase the bundle the day of the class, then the class is free.  

Next week I will be featuring the projects you can make in my Hooray for Halloween class. Stop by and see them.  And if you like what you see on my blog, please follow my blog.  



No comments:

Post a Comment