Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Holiday Catalog Launch Party-Christmas Quilt stamp set

  What are your favorite colors for Christmas?  Mine are and I think always will be Red and Green.  And I really like the bright red and green best as are seen in this card.

One of the things I like to do other than make cards and stamp of course, is the sew.  When I saw this quilt card I was thrilled.  I send birthday cards to all the members of a quilt guild I belong to and this set will be especially appreciated by all the members.

Here's a few things I like about the set.

1. The outline that looks like stitching is a separate stamp and because it is photopolymer it is very easy to place over the quilt image.

2. The embossing folder called Quilt Top makes the stamped images look as though they have been quilted.



3. I love the cursive font especially since my cursive is not at all recognizable.

This card will be at one of the make n take tables at the Holiday Catalog Launch party help on Saturday. 

Tomorrow I will feature a gift card you can make using the Carols of Christmas thinlits. Come back and take a peak

No comments:

Post a Comment