Monday, September 18, 2017

Card Cafe Creations-Painted Harvest Bundle

  Are you in love with this set yet?  It was the first one to get my attention when I opened the Holiday Catalog.  I have to say I keep seeing more great ways to use the stamp set.  In addition there is a wonderful leaf punch that punches out the leaf stamp. And finally the coordinating designer paper is my favorite in the Holiday catalog.

1. The stamp set is multi layered and has an unfinished look to the first layer.  That is intentional, but if it bothers you, you can re ink the stamp and rotate the stamp before stamping a second time.  The second layer creates a detailed petal.  The amazing thing about this stamp set is that you can use just one color, or two different colors to create the sun flower.

2. The leaf is also multi layered.  I find I am most successful if I stamp the detailed stamp first in a darker color.  Then when I stamp the solid stamp I have something to see that helps me place the second stamp better.

3. The punch is handy to punch out the leaves.  Be sure and stamp the image close to an edge of the card stock.  It makes the punching so much easier.

4. The designer paper coordinates with an awesome color combination.
     Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Lemon-Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango.
Wow some of these colors, I never would have put together, but they look great when you do.

  Tomorrow I will show you a great technique I learned about at an event I went to in Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment