Friday, March 1, 2019

Fun Friday

  Are you like me and if you looked at this card you would wonder if you could line up the vases that well?  No wondering needed, because I used a Stamparatus which made is quite easy.  I made this at the Butterfly Friends meeting we had in early February.  We made several different elements that can be used on a card with about 7 different Stamparatus techniques.

  Our challenge was to take the element we made and create a card.  I am always up for a challenge.


   This is what I came up with and here is what I wanted to do with my card.

1. I wanted to use the colors of the pots as the background for the card.

2. I wanted to place the element on a black piece of card stock to accentuate the pots.

3. There was a little extra space next to the pot on the right so I thought it would be a perfect place to put the saying.

  It was fun to create this card.  Now, I am anxious to see what the other Butterfly friends did with theirs.

  You too can try a challenge for yourself using leftovers from a kit, or extra punches you have saved.  Post your picture on this site and share your design with the rest of us.

Monday, I will be sharing another Make it Simple card.  Come back and try one for yourself.


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment