Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What's New Wednesday-Paper Pumpkin



 Have you heard of Paper Pumpkin?  Are you a subscriber?  Do you like a great deal?  This might be the thing you are looking for.

Paper pumpkin is a kit you receive in the mail once a month.
All the supplies are included except scissors, to make at least 8 items a month.

This card was one of the kit cards from the February kit.


This was a second card from the kit.  There were enough supplies to make 9 cards, three of each design.


This was the third card.  In the kit was an ink spot, and in a 12 month period the spots will never be duplicated.  Sometimes there are even 2 spots in a kit.  Spots are a great way to ink up the items on the Stamparatus. Also included in each kit is an exclusive stamp set that is photopolymer.  Your first kit includes an acrylic block to use with your stamps.


I order 2 kits a month so I can make scrapbook layouts for my Scrapbook Your Life class.  This is the layout for this month.


A closer look at one of the accent pieces.  To order Paper Pumpkin you can click on this link, which will take you to my Paper Pumpkin page.


The special for March is 2 stamp sets.  This is the 6th year that Paper Pumpkin has been around.  You need to make your order by March 10th if you want to receive the March kit.

Contact me at sue.scheets@gmail.com with any questions and I will be happy to help.

Consider subscribing to this fun orange box to be delivered in your mailbox. 

Tomorrow I will be posting a video now that I have figured out how to get it right side up.  Yeah Me!!! Come back to check out Card samples from my Butterfly Friends meeting that featured the Stamparatus.

Till then 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment