Monday, March 18, 2019

Make is Simple Monday-Use Your Scraps


 Recently, I was using the thinlit from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits dies page 13 in the Occasions catalog and had this piece left over.  Since it was centered on a piece of card stock I just could not throw it away.  So, instead I made a simple card from my scraps.

Here's how....
  1. I selected designer paper to go behind the cut out.  In this example I used the Botanical Butterfly Designer series paper from the Sale a Bration catalog.

 2. I chose a card base color I thought would go with the Grapefruit Grove butterfly cut out.  In this case I used Calypso Coral.

3. And that is how I made this simple card.  You can use any element that is left over from cutting out your thinlit or framelit.  Just follow my simple step and voila you will have a great but simple card.

Share your example on my Facebook page Stampin with Sushi and I will send you this card or a card like it.

Tomorrow, I will be posting a surprise video.  Come back to see what it is.  

Have a great day, and enjoy the prospect of Spring.
Till then,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment