Monday, May 5, 2014

March Paper Pumpkin

I love the look the wooden accent pieces give to the card.
One of the two original designs that came with the kit.

 


   So glad to be back after having a non-functioning computer for over a week.  It is amazing to realize how dependent I am on a computer.  Did not realize it until I could not use mine.
   So, I am so proud that I have kept up with all my paper pumpkin kits from the past few months.  These are the cards I made from the March kit.  It was bigger and better, something Stampin'Up! is trying to do with the kits.  This month there were 8 cards to make.  Of course I went online to see what designs I could find to alter the kit designs.  Here is what I came up with.

    I only inked the arrow stamp once to get the various colors.  Love how it looks like I used several different colors.

   Washi tape can always dress up a card.


    Shelli Garner the CEO of SU showed us how to use some of the envelope liner to accent the front of the card.  Notice how the saying has been cut in two.


 


  What would you do with this kit?  Now, I am curious what the kit for May will be like.  It is never too late to join Paper Pumpkin.  Just click on the link and if you want to join I would love to have you join under me Sue Scheets.  Glad to be back.  Look for regular entries until the next computer problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment