Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Framed Art


    
  Do you love having monthly projects to look at?  I do, and have been having a great time creating a framed art project to use each month.  This is the 8th month I have been doing this.  The ladies that come to the class are enjoying each month's project.

   I used a scrapbook layout as my inspiration.  When I get pictures on the layout I will post it.  Here are the supplies we used if you want to create the project for yourself.

Watercolor Wonder designer paper
Pansy, Petite Petals, and Chevron punches
Oval framelits
Flowering Flourishes stamp set
My Digital Studio
Gumball Green ink pad
Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green markers

   I am thinking roses and butterflies might be a great idea for the June framed art.  What would you use?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment