Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nuts About You New stamp


   Every year about this time I start getting very excited for the introduction of the new catalog.  This year is no exception.  My friend Linda and I got together last week and made some samples using items from the new catalog.  This hostess set called Nuts About You is one of my favorites.  It is available only to hostesses of a party.

New catalog items used:

Nuts About You and Work of Art stamp set
Mossy Meadow card stock

Returning items used:

Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Pacific Point card stock
Woodgrain embossing folder
Pacific Point and Early Espresso ink
Candy Dots

  Don't have a new catalog yet?  Come to my catalog preview party, get your free copy and find out some of the great ways the catalog is organized. Check out my events page for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment